Thursday, June 23, 2011

>> Dress Up Games for Girls and Why I Love Them




www.dressup24h.com - dress up games for girls & kids
 Dressup24h - Dress Up Games For Girls & Kids 

I love dress up games, they are so much fun.

I have to confess though that I am not in my teens. I am in my mid 20s and I think that there is nothing wrong in playing that kind of online games despite of a lot of people thinking otherwise.

I got hooked up recently when I saw my niece playing one of them online. If I am not mistaken she was dressing up Justin Bieber. I am not a fan of his but the idea of putting together different dresses, shoes and hairstyles to make one of a kind look is appealing.
Maybe because when I was growing up I wanted to become a fashion designer I got so hooked on these dress up games. Anyhow, I started spending more and more time online dressing up celebrities like Lady GaGa and Usher.

And not only that - I started taking screen shots of my creations and sending them to my female friends - they loved them and soon enough they started sending me their creations. We are trying to outdo each other and it was so fun to compare and discuss what we have done.

I want to share a secret with you - I want some of these celebrities that I have been dressing up to see what I have done. Who knows - they might like them and hire me to be in charge of their wardrobe, you never know.

But until then I will keep playing my dress up games and have fun
Best regard !

A fun and cute play dress up games with variety of dress up games for girls, coloring games, cooking games, fashion games, doll maker, disney games

[+] Popular Posts