Saturday, October 6, 2012

>> Play Fun Online Games with Puppy

Hey boys, what do you do in your free time? What do you think if owning a cute puppy and walking with him every day?

No matter you have a puppy or not, you have much time to walk with him or not, you can join in playing games relating to puppy or pet. You will feel interesting and attractive at the first sight. It doesn’t take you much time but it will bring you a lot of joy. With vivid images and unique items, the game will make you satisfied and want to play more games.



Dress up Games - http://www.dressup24h.com

I have a cute puppy but I don’t have much time to walk with him. Sometimes, I take him to go shopping or go to the park on the weekend. He loves running around and making friends with other pets. He also wants me to play games with him. At that time, he looks very cute and lovely. Maybe you don’t believe but my puppy likes playing computer games with me. That’s amazing!

The game he likes best is ‘boy with puppy’. People said that playing games is a great way for pets and their owners to be true friends. He likes seeing images in games; he usually pays attention to images’ changes. When there is a picture or item that he likes, he will touch my hand so that I stop at that picture. Afterward, I print some of those pictures to bring to pet shop, I order the shop assistant to make similar things. My puppy is really interesting in costumes I gave him after taking from the shop.

I shared this game to many friends of mine and they really like it, too. They said that although it was not an action game but it was good for taking care of their pets and having more fun in the free time. Besides, you may play other games with your pets in the kind of animal games. They are simple to play and have detail instructions so you and your pets can play together. Let enjoy and have your own experiences!


Play it here : http://www.dressup24h.com/game/5682/Boy-with-puppy.html

[+] Popular Posts